On the heels of its inaugural event, the World’s Ultimate Thrill Park, Six Flags Great Adventure, will host its second annual Thrill-A-Thon on August 27, 2022. Consisting of exclusive ride time, behind the scenes tours, raffles, catering and more, enthusiasts can expect a day to remember!
Mark your calendars, and stay tuned for more information!
This year, the World’s Ultimate Thrill Park, Six Flags Great Adventure, will host its FIRST-EVER Thrill-A-Thon event on September 4, 2021. The inaugural event will consist of the following:
Exclusive Ride Time
- Morning ERT – Nitro and Jersey Devil Coaster – 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Evening ERT – Batman, Justice League, Dark Knight and Wonder Woman – 10:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Served from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m., catering will be held in the Picnic Grove near Cyborg.
- Menu includes:
- Beef Brisket
- Pulled Pork
- BBQ Chicken (bone in)
- Hot Dogs
- Potato Salad
- Cole Slaw
- Corn on the Cob
- Garden Salad
- Frozen Novelties
- Fountain Drinks
- Menu includes:
- Q&A with the Director team of Six Flags Great Adventure at 4:15 p.m.
- 5 Behind-The-Scenes Tours will be held throughout the day. If you miss your tour time, you cannot make it up, so don’t be late! Tours will meet at the Wonder Woman Statue.
- The tours will include the following attractions:
- Jersey Devil Coaster
- Congo Rapids
- Tour times are as follows:
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Blue Wristband
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Purple Wristband
- 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Yellow Wristband
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – Green Wristband
- 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Red Wristband
- 3 separate raffles will be held throughout the day with some of the most elusive and randomly fun amusement park artifacts and collectibles to win!
- Early Ride Time raffle will be held at 10:00 a.m. at the Jersey Devil BBQ dining area
- Mid-day raffle will be held at 4:00 p.m. during catering
- Late Ride Time raffle will be held at 9:30 pm at the Casa de Quesadilla dining area
Check in for the event will start promptly at 8:00 a.m. on September 4, so don’t be late!
Thrill-A-Thon Frequently Asked Questions
If I am a Member or Season Pass holder, which ticket do I need to buy?
- Members and Season Pass holders must purchase the Thrill-A-Thon Package for Members and Season Pass holders ticket (Previously the Meal Only Ticket), which will grant them access to the event, access to both ERT’s, the catering event and will grant you access to all 3 raffles. Parking and park admission is included with your Membership and Season Pass.
If I am not a Member or Season Pass holder, which ticket should I purchase?
- Non Members and Season Pass holders MUST purchase the Thrill-A-Thon Package for Non-Members and Non-Season Pass Holders ticket (Previously the Admission Combo Ticket), which includes parking, park admission, event admission, both ERT’s, all 3 raffles, and the catering portion of the event.
If I am not a member of an enthusiast club, can I attend the event?
- This event is geared towards enthusiast clubs, and the promo code is shared with these clubs in order to be granted access to the tickets. If an enthusiast club chooses to share the promo code with non-members, they can do so as they wish.
How long will check-in be open?
- Check-in will begin at 8:00 a.m. and will be open until 11:00 a.m. on the morning of September 4, 2021. Don’t Miss it!
What time is the behind the scenes tour?
- Due to the popularity of the event, we will be holding multiple tours throughout the day. Depending on the tour time you choose, you will receive a colored bracelet and a meeting place and time for your tour.
How long will registration/tickets be on sale for?
- Registration/ticket sales will be open/available for purchase until the event is sold out. So get your tickets ASAP!