Enjoy the warmth of the holiday season from the safety of your own car! For a limited time, experience Holiday in the Park like never before. There’s no shortage of magic with 12 immersive areas of more than a million dazzling lights, seasonal music favorites and festive entertainment! Don’t miss out on one of the largest holiday drive-through events in the Northeast, now EXTENDED! Running January 4 through January 17, 2021.
Admission tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and are $14.99 per person. Reservations are required.
Season Pass Holders and Members receive free admission into the Drive-Thru, but reservations must be made ahead of time and are limited on a first come first serve basis.
The Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru experience will include:
- Jolly Jamboree: The journey begins in this new section for 2020 which features live entertainment, twinkling trees, and a red sky pathway;
- Holiday Heroes: Patriotic colors and projected stars signify the start of Holiday Heroes, a section home to some of the most iconic, hero-themed thrill rides. Guests cross the Metropolis-Narrows Bridge adorned with shimmering garland, and pass a dazzling and bold red, white and blue-wrapped tree;
- Holiday Memories: Traditional red, white and green décor evokes the warm memories of the holidays in this charming section featuring a glistening tree, festive wreaths, and glowing mistletoe balls swinging gently from the trees above;
- North Pole: This section transforms into a kaleidoscope of color with Santa’s House – completely engulfed in lights – anchoring the center while two massive nutcrackers stand guard outside, and dancing lights travel around the Bumper Cars pavilion;
- Polar Point: Guests pass the 15-story Big Wheel, illuminated in lavender, to enter a world of brilliant, ice-blue trees offering the illusion of falling snow;
- A Main Street Christmas: Located in the heart of the park, this Main Street reminiscent of a colonial Christmas is home to a spectacular, five-story, LED tree and gently-falling snow;
- Gingerbread Junction: This feast for the eyes features the Carousel pavilion’s exciting light show, peppermint swirl-wrapped trees, and giant, peppermint light projections;
- Poinsettia Peak: The section is awash in bold red tones with a beautiful tree comprised of poinsettias. Poinsettia projection lights and Skull Mountain, illuminated in red, complete this area;
- Holly Jolly Christmas: Guests will feel the chill as they pass Polar Point on their way toward THE JOKER, where Holly Jolly Christmas offers traditional red and green decor and a massive Santa inflatable;
- Joy to the World: Next, the warm, yellow glow of wrapped trees frame tranquil luminaries highlighting religious holidays from around the world along the still, moonlit Great Lake. Then, guests will journey over massive snowflake light projections under dramatically illuminated trees and continue through the dazzling Twinkle Tunnel;
- Snowman City: Standing tall – extremely tall — the jolly, three-story inflatable snowman known as Stewey welcomes guests to Snowman City, punctuated by bright white lights and shimmering tinsel; and
- Deck the Halls: The journey draws to a close in the Boardwalk section as guests pass iconic roller coasters, larger-than-life illuminated presents, and twinkling, oversized tree trimmings
Guests visiting the Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru Experience must:
- Drive SLOW – 3 mph speed limit
- If any of the windows on a vehicle is open, the occupants of the vehicles must wear a face covering when approached by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Participating vehicles cannot exceed their maximum occupancy and must follow motor vehicle laws.
- All vehicles and passengers in vehicles are required to follow New Jersey state driving laws, including wearing a seat belt at all times while driving through the park
- Maintain space between your car and others
- Remain in your vehicle and on designated path at all times
- No smoking or littering
- No parking or stopping
- Restrooms are provided prior to entering the drive-thru route and at the conclusion of the route. In-Park restrooms are not available.
- All vehicles are subject to a search by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Due to the limited size of certain areas and terrain only cars, SUV’s, vans and pick-up trucks are permitted. No buses, RV’s, commercial vehicles, dually pick-up trucks, trailers, motorcycles etc.
- Please adhere to the direction of Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Alcohol, drugs and illegal substances are not permitted. Individuals in possession or under the influence will be denied entry or ejected.