On weekdays through October 28, there’s no better time to face your fears and chase your thrills! You will enjoy the park’s coasters alongside some additional thrill rides. Plus experience the frights of our haunted mazes* at a price so low it’s shocking.
This special ticket event is limited in capacity to allow you to make the most of your time at the park. To top it off parking is included for all guests participating in this limited event!
Use your Dining Pass to chomp down on some of your favorite yummy treats from select food locations and quench your thirst with your Membership or Season Drink Bottles! Members can rack up their points on these bonus evenings while enjoying all of the amazing Member discounts.We
Experience Thrilling Rides
Fright Fest Power Hours Rides Include:
- Kingda Ka – The world’s tallest and second-fastest coaster
- Nitro – Award-winning hyper (taller than 200 feet) coaster
- *NEW* Jersey Devil Coaster – World’s Tallest, Fastest, Longest single rail coaster
- Skull Mountain – Indoor, in the dark coaster
- BIZARRO – World’s first floorless, seven-loop coaster
- BATMAN: The Ride – Chairlift-style, inverted, five-loop coaster
- THE JOKER – 4-D, free-fly coaster
- THE DARK KNIGHT – Indoor, dark coaster
- GREEN LANTERN – Stand-up, five-loop coaster
- Runaway Mine Train – Family-style coaster
- HARLEY QUINN Crazy Train – Family-style coaster
- WONDER WOMAN Lasso of Truth – A pendulum of epic proportions
- JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for METROPOLIS – Fight with the justice league to save the city
- SUPERMAN Ultimate FLight – Soar the superhero way!
- Houdini’s Great Escape – Who doesn’t love a side of chills with their thrills?
- *NEW* Lil’ Devil Coaster – Let the “devilish” side of your little ones delight in this coaster designed just for them!
- Fender Benders – These aren’t your regular bumper cars!
- Deja Vu – I’ve got this funny feeling I’ve spun like this before.
- Carousel – A Magical Merry-Go-Round for the Young and Young at Heart
- Twister – Go For an Epic-Scale Spin on this Unpredictable Up-Ender
- Parachutes – Glide to the Ground with Parachute Training
- Sky Screamer – The Ultimate Definition of Airtime
*Ride and Maze Availability is Subject to Change Based on Maintenance and Weather.
*Reservations and Additional Fees Required
Chilling Haunted Mazes
Fright Fest Power Hours Mazes Include:
- Reflections of the Dead – A haunted mirror maze of mystery and mayhem!
- Fears – Take on your worst fears in this terrifying maze filled with your worst nightmares!
- The Manor – Travel the dark, cobwebbed halls of “The Manor” where zombies are around every corner!
- Big Top Terror: Forgotten Carnival 3-D – These freaks and inbred horrors need your soul to escape!
- *NEW* The Lab – Try to escape this mad scientists’ facility alive!
- *NEW* Xpedition Dino: Survival – Beware – dinos are on the loose!
- Blood Shed – Mama welcomes you to her nightmarish farm! Will you join them for supper?
- Wicked Woods – Dare to venture into this creature-filled haunted forest.
- Aftermath – Can you escape the post-apocalyptic mutant horde?
*Reservations and Additional Fees Required
- Member & Season Pass Month Appreciation Discount Tickets are not Valid for Fright Fest Power Hours
- Shows, Fireworks & Midway Monsters are not Included in Fright Fest Power Hours
- All-Season THE FLASH Pass and Member Skip-the-Line Passes will not be Valid Due to the Low Wait Times for this Exclusive Event
- Diamond Elite Fright Pass and All Season Fright Pass Are Valid Every Visit During Fright Fest Power Hours
Fright Fest Power Hours Schedule
October 20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28
5pm – 11pm
Single Day Ticket
- As low as 39.99
- Includes Fright Pass for admission to all mazes
- Includes event admission to all coasters
- Includes parking
Members and Season Pass Holders
- Free event Admission to All Season Pass Holders and Members
- Includes access to all coasters and thrill rides
- Fright Pass required for mazes, unbelievably low price during Power Hours starting at $19.99
Reservations Required for Fright Fest Power Hours
Join us for 6 more sinister nights of Fright Fest Power Hours select days in October, and because this event is limited capacity, you’ll be able to fit in even more screams and mazes than ever before! Be sure to book your reservation before the event is sold out! 6
Have 15 or more thrill seekers ready to clock in for Coaster Power Hours? Buy a group ticket and save on tickets now!