Fright Fest 30-Hour Coffin Challenge
Frontier City is celebrating thrilling chills during Fright Fest 2019 with the 30-Hour Coffin Challenge. Six coffin dwellers will be chosen to spend up to 30 hours in a coffin, from 1 p.m. on Saturday, October 5 until 7 p.m. on Sunday, October 6.
New for 2019! There will only be ONE winner of the 30-Hour Coffin Challenge.
Coffin dwellers must brave the 30 hours in their coffin alone and with no connection to the outside world. Well, not exactly alone, some of our Fright Fest friends will be lurking about in the darkness. Anyone who gets out of their coffin for any reason, with the exception of getting out to participate in the challenges or for the designated bathroom breaks, will be out of the contest
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid photo ID;
- Cannot have medical conditions that would make lying in a coffin for 30 hours a risk to health or well-being;
- Must sign a waiver at check-in;
- Must be able to lie completely flat and dead still; and
- Must provide own pillow and sleeping bag or blanket.
Six Flags Will Provide:
- Slightly used coffins;
- All meals in bed... a.k.a., coffin;
- Designated bathroom breaks;
- Random, terrifying visits by the Fright Fest freaks; and
- NEW Elimination challenges/contests that must be performed in order to stay in the challenge.
What Could I Win?
- $600 cash
- Two 2020 Gold Combo Season Passes
- A Fright Fest Prize package, including two VIP Haunted House passes
Participants may be exposed to: fog, dramatic lighting, and flash photography. We reserve the right to alter any rules and conditions at any time.
If you think you can survive 30 hours in a coffin then stay tuned!
Please Note: Six Flags employees are not eligible to participate. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
Registration has now closed