At Frontier City we strive to make every visit a thrilling and relaxing experience. We have many amenities that are sure to make your trip stress free.
Frontier City has multiple locker rental locations throughout the park
- Frontier Trading Co.
- Ol’ 89er Express platform across from Renegade Rapids
- Please visit the General Store in Fort Frontier for wheel chairs and strollers.
|Single stroller: $12 Deposit: $5|
|Double stroller: $15 Deposit: $10|
|Wheelchair: $20 Deposit: $12|
|ECV: $40 Deposit: $25|
- Six Flags has been designated as a Certified Autism Center (CAC) from the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES). We are excited to enhance our level of service and our team members are currently undergoing the certification process. We will be ready to welcome you as a Certified Autism Center in early spring.
- Our sensory room is located in Timbertown by Frankie’s Mine Train.
- In between rides, games, and culinary treats, guests who are nursing can stop by the nursing station at the schoolhouse in Timber Town before getting back to the thrills!
Six Flags allows smoking only in areas identified as designated smoking areas. All other areas in the parks are smoke-free, and smoking is strictly prohibited. E-cigarettes may only be used in designated smoking areas.
- On the platform next to Brain Drain
- Behind Quick Draw
- The gazebo next to Thunderbird Plaza
- Patio outside of Best of the West Café
- Platform across from Gunslinger
Frontier City has multiple showers throughout the park to cool off in the summer heat or rinse off after splashing around in Wild West Water Works.
- Our Hillbilly shower is located on Boot Hill next to the Grand Carousel
- We also have showers in the Wild West Water Works bathrooms
Frontier City has so many options for you to get out of the heat, sit down and relax!
- Across from Dodge ‘Ems and Goldrush Games you can sit in the shade and cool down under our misters.
- Get some snacks on main street and head to the Brain Drain chill zone to relax in the shade.
- Head to the back of the park and relax under the shade as you watch people loop by on Silver Bullet.