Ring in the Holidays at Frontier City’s Annual Holiday in the Park
Featuring Dazzling Lights, Seasonal Treats, and Thrilling Rides
Oklahoma’s largest and most thrilling theme park, is open during the most wonderful time of the year! With twinkling lights, festive entertainment, merry treats, thrilling coasters and family rides, Holiday in the Park is the guest-favorite holiday event of the season. Starting November 20 and select days through January 2, 2022, there is Joy to be had for all ages during this winter spectacle. Holiday in the Park offerings for 2021 include:
- Thrilling coasters and family rides and attractions
- Thousands of dazzling lights throughout the park
- Get warmed up next to our cozy wood-burning fire pits and treat yourself to delicious s’mores and hot chocolate
- Meet-and-greet with our holiday themed cast of characters
Instagrammable photo opportunities
- Holiday shows including a Main Street light show, stage performances and traditional strolling carolers
- Four immersive Festive Wonderlands such as Candy Cane Lane, Merry Mistletoe, Winter Wonderland, and Gingerbread Village
- A wide array of gift items including novelty apparel, ornaments, and soft plush toys. This year Special Olympics will be the beneficiary of our Holiday Friend plush toy campaign in support of the organization’s mission to create a better world by fostering inclusion of people with intellectual disabilities. Guests may also make holiday purchases online here
Frontier City is also teaming up with the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma, hosting a food drive to combat hunger this holiday season. Guests who donate six non-expired non-perishable food items November 22-24 and December 3 and 10, will receive a discounted entry into Holiday in the Park. For more information, visit Holiday Food Drive.
Holiday in the Park, including themed performances, thrill rides and Festive Wonderlands are included with park admission, active Memberships and Season Passes. Some attractions require an additional fee. For more information, visit Frontier City Holiday in the Park.