Oklahoma’s Most Terrifying Event Returns in 2021
OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma – September 22, 2021 – Frontier City, Oklahoma’s largest and most thrilling theme park, announces the fear is calling with the return of Fright Fest, presented by SNICKERS®. This year’s event features six terrifying weekends, beginning September 24 through October 31. With Thrills by Day and Fright by Night, guests can enjoy more than 10 haunted attractions, coasters in the dark, themed performances, and evil treats.
NEW FOR 2021
- Garden of Evil – A premium haunted attraction. Sometimes terror is hiding in someone’s backyard. And in this case, the backyard of the Slawter family. Navigate through their gory gardens and horrific hedges or end up part of their macabre collection.
- Curse at Crack Axle Canyon – A stunt show inside Crack Axle Canyon. Starving and desperate, two locals will risk everything to defy a decades-old legend that terrorizes the townsfolk of Crack Axle Canyon.
- Scare Zones – Test the limits in three brand new scare zones scattered throughout the park, Scarecrow Row, Witches Den and Hillbilly House.
- Mayhem – This isn’t just any typical haunt. Come face-to-face with creatures lurking in the dark. Is it a zombie? Clown? Lost soul? It’s all chaos down here.
- Nightmare – A haunted attraction that keeps the ghosts and ghouls coming back for more. There are no sweet dreams here. Only the sweetest of screams. For those who dare…be prepared to face your worst fears.
Thrills by Day offers friendly ghosts and creatures with a host of family-friendly Halloween themed attractions including a Trick-or-Treat Trail, Little Monster Maze and Spooky Selfie Stops. Be warned, at 7 p.m., Fright by Night is not recommended for children ages 12 and under.
All themed performances, scare zones, and world-class thrill rides are included with park admission, active Memberships and Season Passes. Six haunted premium attractions require an additional fee. For more information, visit https://www.sixflags.com/frontiercity/events/fright-fest.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 27 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For 60 years, Six Flags has entertained hundreds of millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling waterparks and unique attractions. Six Flags is committed to creating an inclusive environment that fully embraces the diversity of our team members and guests. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com.
Follow us on Twitter @SixFlags
About Frontier City
Oklahoma’s biggest and best theme park is home to more than 40 acres of fun for the whole family. Featuring more than 60 rides, shows, and attractions, guests can enjoy thrills for all ages including the extreme loop coaster Diamondback and Oklahoma’s only suspended coaster, the Steel Lasso. Frontier City is the premier theme park for families to make memories together.