Start Your Fun Thrilling Amazing Exciting Rewarding Career!
With Six Flags Frontier City Today!
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible scheduling so you can work as little or as much as you want
- Advancement opportunities
- FREE park admission for you and a friend
- FREE tickets for friends and family
- Discounted season passes
- 35% employee discount on food
- 40% employee discount on merchandise
- Virtual and on-site training options provided
- Exclusive employee events
- Fun rewards, benefits, and more!
Work Where You Play
Once you’re part of the team you’ll help make the thrills happen in an exciting work environment as fast-paced as our coasters. You’ll also take home the perfect souvenirs: valuable leadership skills, lifetime friendships, access to exclusive events and a paycheck as big as those winning stuffed animals. We can’t wait to welcome you aboard.
Six Flags is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our team members and guests. To facilitate this, we have updated our grooming policy to allow tattoos below the neck, nose rings, multiple ear piercings and most modern hairstyles.
Smart Jobs, Serious Fun
With NEW, HIGHER wages there’s a place for everyone at Six Flags! If the featured jobs don’t fit your style, Six Flags Frontier City offers so many other positions all around the park. Whether you’re working out in the park or in front of an office computer, from the front gate ticket taker to the head salesperson, you’ll have an opportunity to make a difference for our guests and create a one-of-a-kind park experience. No matter which position is best for you, you’re bound to find a career you’ll love!
Check Your Email
The Hiring Process:
- Minimum Age Requirement – 15 & up for some positions – some age restrictions apply for certain departments.
- Follow-up – Be sure to check your email often for communication regarding your hiring process and scheduled appointments. If your application appears to match the criteria the hiring managers are looking for, we will reach out to you directly via email, text, or phone call. Be sure to check your email regularly!
Questions or Concerns – Contact the Human Resource Office at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against associates or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.