While at the park, match the number posted on the display item at the White Water Bay Mini Museum to the number in the Mini Museum Key below for more info about that item.
The White Water Bay Mini Museum is located in the windows of the old Radio Ranch building located across from the waterfalls in the Crackaxle Canyon section of the park.
Mini Museum Key
- Crackaxle Canyon uniforms/costumes: When you came to visit Crackaxle Canyon in the park’s early days, you would have seen a few team members wearing these festive ensembles.
- Photos of performers in Sundance: These framed photos showcase an original entertainment show in Sundance Theater, which is now the future home of Dr. Diabolical’s Cliffhanger.
- 1992 Ol’ Waterin’ Hole Original Park Map & Guide: In 1992, this park map and guide of the Ol’ Waterin’ Hole, which is now White Water Bay, was used to detail the waterpark’s rides and attractions, as well highlight its key features and amenities.
- Train Plaque: This plaque, with the original Fiesta Texas logo, was once a featured piece of the park’s beloved train.
- Superstar Concert sign: Country superstar Brad Paisley was a featured artist at this concert series in Lone Star Lil’s.