Viva La Fiesta Festival Coming to Six Flags Fiesta Texas
All-New Festival on Saturdays and Sundays from April 15 – May 14
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — March 11, 2023 — Six Flags Fiesta Texas, The Thrill Capital of South Texas, is preparing to debut Viva La Fiesta, a month-long celebration of food and culture every Saturday and Sunday from April 15 to May 14, 2023.
Viva La Fiesta offers all-new food and shows including:
- Taste of Viva La Fiesta – Strolls through the park and experience eight festival booths offering a variety of Fiesta-inspired culinary favorites like chicken on a stick and al pastor street tacos. Wash it all down with a selection of craft beer and cocktail options and save room for a fruit cup or paleta for dessert;
- Festival del Noche Fireworks Spectacular – Six Flags Fiesta Texas is already known for some of the most awe-inspiring firework displays in Texas and Festival del Noche Fireworks Spectacular is no exception. Every Saturday night at 9 p.m., the skies come alive with a pyrotechnic display celebrating the culture and excitement of Viva La Fiesta;
- Noche De Música – Head to Lone Star Lil’s for a different performance of Latin and Tejano hits every Saturday night:
- April 15 – Frequenzia
- April 22 – Selena Forever Tribute band
- April 29 – Electric Circus
- May 6 – The Chris Perez Band
- May 13 – Bidi Bidi Banda;
- Mariachi los Soberanos – Take a break in Los Festivales as Mariachi Los Soberanos performs beloved traditional Mariachi classics; and
- Sorority Quest: Adventures in Time – This new stage show kicks off a lineup of shows for the summer season. Four intrepid new pledges go on a quest to find a time capsule from 50 years ago and unlock the secrets of the past. Prepare for an unexpected time-traveling twist that will have you believing in destiny and friendship.
Six Flags Fiesta Texas is now open weekends for the 2023 season. Viva La Fiesta is every Saturday and Sunday from April 15 – May 14. The daily summer season begins on Thursday, May 18, 2023.
For more information including park hours and to purchase your 2023 Pass, visit sixflags.com/fiestatexas.
About Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Six Flags Fiesta Texas, The Thrill Capital of South Texas, is home to more than 60 rides, shows and attractions. Opened in 1992, the park was built on the site of an old limestone quarry, which provides a spectacular backdrop for such exciting roller coasters as Dr. Diabolical’s Cliffhanger, The Iron Rattler, Batman: The Ride and Superman Krypton Coaster. In addition, Fiesta Texas boasts an impressive line-up of seasonal events and live entertainment, including Mardi Gras Festival, Fright Fest, and Holiday in the Park.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company and the largest operator of water parks in North America, with 27 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For 60 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. Six Flags is committed to creating an inclusive environment that fully embraces the diversity of our team members and guests. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com.
Follow us on Twitter @SF_FiestaTexas
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/sixflagsfiestatexas
Follow us on Instagram @sixflagsfiestatexas
Follow us on YouTube @SixFlagsFiestaTexas