Mardi Gras Festival & Parade
- Gold & Gold Plus, Platinum, Diamond & Diamond Elite Bring A Friend Free!
- Celebrate! Summer Night Spectacular: Presented by Pronto Insurance
- Diamond/Diamond Elite Grand Carousel Preview!
- Gold’s Gym Exclusive Ride Time Event
- Life Teen Inspiration San Antonio
- Membership Grand Carousel Preview!
- MetroPCS “Bonus” Bring a Friend Free Days Presented by MetroPCS
- MIKE AND IKE® Game Zone
- Military Appreciation Exclusive Ride Time Event
- Out In The Park
- Stars of the Season
Our Mardi Gras Festival & Parade is back April 27-May 28, and this year we are introducing an all new night time parade. Plus, more entertainment, food, fun, and of course more beads!
The parade features nine authentic parade floats skillfully created by one of the world-renowned New Orleans float designers, Kern Studios. The intricately designed 16-foot tall floats will represent a variety of themes, including three new additions. The first features bright purple clusters of grapes, with Bacchus himself making an appearance, the second will feature favorite symbols of the musical and gastronomic offerings from the French Quarter, and the third will be embellished with a detailed pirate theme! This magnificently visual event will enhance the festive atmosphere, Mardi Gras themed food, merchandise, and park décor that will be prominent through the park during this event.
The daily, high-energy parade will take to the Rockville, Kidzopolis and Spassburg streets one hour before the park closes. On Fridays, April 27, May 4, 11 and 18, the parade will be presented at 3:30 p.m. only!
Other Festival highlights include:
- Traditional Cajun dishes like gumbo, beignets, and bread pudding will be served along with New Orleans Hurricanes and Comfort Collins for those guests over the age of 21!
- Jazz Quarter live music will be played by the seven-member King William Brass Band; and will be performed LIVE in multiple locations throughout the park!
- New Orleans-inspired merchandise including jester-style hats and dazzling throw beads will be available at retail locations for the duration of the festival!
So what are you waiting for...Laissez les bons temps rouler!