Unique Things to Do at Fiesta Texas
One-of-a-kind experiences you won’t find anywhere else
Six Flags Fiesta Texas is home to some of the most unique experiences in the world. With notable record-breakers and first-of-their-kind attractions, our exclusive opportunities can't be found anywhere else. Here are a few of our most noteworthy accomplishments.
- BATMAN: The Ride was the world's first 4D free fly coaster, featuring seats that ride on the outside of the track.
- Iron Rattler is the only roller coaster to go off a cliff three times, plus is the first hybrid coaster to go upside down with a completely inverted barrel roll.
- WONDER WOMAN Golden Lasso Coaster was the first single rail coaster in the world, putting riders in single file line as they ride through drops and twists.
- Hustler, currently getting a makeover, is the only pool-table themed ride ever designed.
- SUPERMAN: Krypton Coaster holds the record for the world's tallest and fastest floorless coaster, at 168 feet and 70 mph, and features the world's second tallest vertical loop 145 feet in the air.
- White Water Bay boasts the only wave pool built in the shape of Texas.
- Thunder Rapids is the world's largest rocket blast water coaster, offering new water jet propulsion technology to blast uphill five times.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas is the nation's only theme park with quarry walls as its backdrop, incorporating this unique setting into our ride footprints and light shows.
- This summer, we'll add THE JOKER Carnival of Chaos to our amazing list of record-setters as one of the world's tallest pendulum rides.