Celebrate Spring Break at Six Flags
The hottest Spring Break entertainment is at Six Flags! Celebrate daily through March 17 with outrageous roller coasters, fresh funnel cakes, live musical entertainment, and of course, your best friends. From homework-forgetting adrenaline rushes to midterm-unwinding fun, there are plenty of ways to make this the most unforgettable Spring Break ever.
- Lift 200 feet into the sunny skies to get as far away from school as possible on Skyscreamer. Enjoy the spring breeze as you swing around town at 40 miles per hour and check out the breathtaking views of San Antonio.
- Slow things down and unwind from midterms with a spin around the Grand Carousel. It’s a timeless tradition for kids-at-heart, first dates, and friends circling around with laughs.
- Let loose with the hottest tunes in our spring music extravaganzas, featuring live singers, dancers, and a real band!
- Leave your homework in the dust with an incredible launch from 0 to 60 mph on Poltergeist. You’ll be so full of adrenaline to keep you going until summer vacation.
- Hit the Six Flags Go-Karts for a Spring Break road trip. Zoom around tight curves and race to the finish line - Loser buys funnel cakes for the squad!
- Challenge your school’s star athlete at the 3 Point Challenge, Ring Toss, or Soccer Darts. You’ll have plenty of cool prizes to choose from!
- Play with little spring breakers in Kidzopolis. Your younger siblings have a place of their own!
- Refuel with treats from outside the cafeteria, like jumbo smoked turkey legs, chili cheese fries, and fried funnel cake sundaes.
- Recharge your Super Powers for the rest of the year! Let your hair and cape down for a race around BATMAN: The Ride or drop down SUPERMAN: Krypton Coaster.
- Conquer your fears and defeat your frenemies with a ride on the beastly Goliath and slithering Iron Rattler.
- Head back to the hallways in style! Pick up exclusive character athleisure for comfy Mondays, coffee mugs for early-morning classes, and coaster-themed backpacks to carry all your books.