2018 Free Haunted House and Scare Zone Lineup
Our haunted houses and scare zones feature new characters, updated themes, and more terror. Face your worst fears while exploring dark streets and tight spaces full of zombies, clowns, demons, and more. Here’s a full list of the terror at Fright Fest 2018.
Step inside one of our haunted houses to navigate dark rooms, creep around twisted hallways, and escape the wandering zombies.
- New! Midnight Museum of the Macabre: Freaky sideshow acts died in the halls of this haunted museum. Navigate through each room to explore human oddities, gruesome exhibits, and squeamish sights.
- CarnEvil 3D: This twisted carnival of horrors is filled with disorienting black lights, glowing visual effects, 3D illusions, and sinister killer clowns around every turn. Located in Circus Berzerkus.
- Blood Bayou: This abandoned campsite has been overrun by blood-thirsty creatures. Wander through desolate tents, old picnic tables, and haunted cabins to escape the horrendous demons of the woods.
- Buried Alive: Venture into this cursed mine to encounter the haunting ghosts and decaying skeletal remains of all those miners and explorers who have traveled before you. Located in Crackaxle Canyon.
- RockKill High School: Explore an abandoned school where the ghosts of former students still haunt the halls. Pass a dusty library, bloodstained locker room, and horrifying basement while being chased by unruly students and deranged teachers. Located in Rockville.
- Slaughterhouse 6: This butcher shop is run by maniacal slaughterers. Explore the kitchens filled with scattered limbs, raw organs, and fresh human meat. Located in Crackaxle Canyon.
Take one wrong turn and you’ll end up in a section of the park filled with fog, strobes, and your worst nightmares.
- New! Soul Harvest: Giant scarecrows have taken over this cursed farmland. Larger-than-life pumpkins and eerie straw men creep up behind you in search of their next stuffed victim.
- Wicked Hollow: Make your way through the darkness and meet the horrific creatures who haunt the night. Evil witches and gypsies watch over the village and place a curse on all who come too close. Located in Spassburg.
- Zombie Apocalypse: Hollow-eyed, dead souls roam the streets of this isolation camp. Fight your way through the area while the walking dead search for new brains. Located in Rockville.
- Circus Berzerkus: Creep through this horrific circus for the fright of your life. Sinister clowns stalk your steps and insane jesters pop out in front of you, dying to show off their crazy antics. Located in the Fiesta Bay Boardwalk.
- Aftermath: The streets are teeming with human-like mutant beasts. It’s so hazy and fiery you won’t be able to see the creatures lurking in the shadows. Located in Crackaxle Canyon.