5 Wicked Monster Shows at the Park This Fall
This fall, we’re hosting the wildest monster mashes and creepiest freak shows this side of the grave. Our killer Halloween shows are hotter and scarier than ever before with new howling music, updated bone-shaking choreography, and more wicked special effects. Check the Six Flags mobile app for up-to-date show times on the day you visit.
1. New! House of Bones: Our ghoulish gang rocks out in the hottest Halloween party of the season. Join the voodoo master, his gypsy queen, and a live band as they sing and groove along to spooktacular Halloween hits.
2. Monster Boogie: This is one of the most family-friendly monster parties we offer. Rock out with eight costumed singers and dancers to hits like “Boogie Wonderland” and “Crazy.” Enjoy spooktacular music and dance before the sun goes down. At Teatro Fiesta.
3. Rock Apocalypse: Join the zombies for a classic rock song and dance spectacular. This maniacal mix-up highlights all the hottest high-energy rock tunes. A live band and monstrous dancers take you on a hair-raising journey through the decades. At the Sundance Theater.
4. Monster Mash Bash: Get one last fright before heading home. Our concert-style closing extravaganza awakens the dead for a final farewell. All our ghouls come together with blaring beats, dramatic dancing, freaky fireworks, and sinister spells in a live musical spectacular. At Lone Star Lil’s.
5. The Awakening: This spectacular kicks off the nighttime chills. We gather all the monsters of the night and they take a train ride around the park to scope out their targets. When the train stops, the creatures are set free to run their territories. At Crackaxle Canyon.