Enjoy the Season’s Brightest Thrills during
Holiday in the Park at Six Flags Fiesta Texas
The Magic Begins November 20
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — November 18, 2021 — The premier Christmas event in South Texas, Holiday in the Park®, returns to Six Flags Fiesta Texas. Bask in wondrous holiday enchantment for the entire family featuring the park’s dazzling Holiday Express train ride, visits with Santa, and the family favorite live nativity show, The Majesty of Christmas. The most magical time of the year features more than a million glittering lights, festive décor, seasonal foods, holiday entertainment, and thrilling rides to create this winter wonderland experience. Holiday in the Park will take place weekends and select weekdays November 20, 2021 through January 2, 2022.
“This year is our biggest and brightest Holiday in the Park ever with more delicious seasonal treats, amazing shows, and, of course, lights and décor to fill everyone with the holiday spirit,” said Park President Jeffrey Siebert. “There is no better place to experience the holidays than the premier Christmas event in South Texas,” added Siebert.
Holiday in the Park highlights:
- The Majesty of Christmas –This holiday spectacular presents an exciting reenactment of the Nativity, including amazing vocal performances by Mary and Joseph in the manger surrounded by live animals. This magical show comes to life at the Zaragoza Theatre through December 23;
- Feliz Navidad Con Mariachi Los Soberanos – Mariachi Los Soberanos perform a holiday-themed show to celebrate the season in the upbeat tradition of this festive musical genre. Join this musical Fiesta;
- NEW – The Sleigh Belles – An up-and-coming group of beauties try to save Christmas with their dazzling seasonal performance in front of a majestic 60-ft Christmas tree in Rockville;
- Have Yourself a Looney Tunes Christmas – Get into the spirit of the season with Bugs and his Looney Tunes friends during Have Yourself a Looney Tunes Christmas. Stop by Teatro Fiesta to sing and dance along to family favorites like “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” and “Feliz Navidad”;
- My Christmas Card to You – Back by popular demand, a merry postman delivers holiday messages to the residents of Rockville in a festive song and dance stage production;
- Christmas Tree Lighting presented by Ancira™ – Adorned with tens of thousands of red, green, and white lights, a memorable family photo opportunity awaits as this 60-ft. tree takes on an illuminated brilliance amid a festive celebration! The Christmas Tree Lighting will run through December 23; and
- Holiday Illuminations – Enjoy a synchronized light spectacular themed to classic and contemporary musical favorites at our giant Christmas tree each evening to bask in the glory of the season. Continuous shows following the Christmas Tree Lighting.
Guests will celebrate the holidays with a cornucopia of festive attractions including:
- Winter Wonderland – Guests wandering through the Winter Wonderland themed area between Crackaxle Canyon and Spassburg, can enjoy dazzling lights and experience periodic snowfall;
- Holiday Traditions and Trimmings – Stroll among massive nutcrackers and a collection of giant decorations which includes a walk-through wreath and huge holiday ornaments sparkling in the night;
- Santa’s Cottage – Meet and take photos with Santa in his quaint cottage where he’s joined by his elves as they prepare for the big day! Photo with Santa are available for purchase;
- Hometown Holidays – Walk down main street Rockville and reminisce under the elaborate swag of Christmas décor. Mingle with holiday characters under falling snow and pose under our giant Christmas tree;
- Holiday Express –The seasonally adorned Fiesta Texas Railroad takes guests on a journey through dazzling lights and whimsical Yuletide scenes designed to captivate the entire family. Guests may board the “Holiday Express” at Whistlestop Station #39 in Crackaxle Canyon;
- Candy Cane Lane – As guests make their way into Crackaxle Canyon, trees and pathways are festooned with thousands of twinkling red and white lights, holly leaves, and giant striped candy canes;
- The Singing Saps – Sing along and take photos with this animated, caroling, Christmas Tree Family as they perform holiday favorites such as, “Rudolph,” “White Christmas,” and “Frosty the Snowman;” and
- H2Ho Ho Ho – An array of fountains and lights set to music sprinkle a large helping of holiday cheer. Continuous shows after dark.
Additional highlights of this year’s new Holiday in the Park lineup include:
- Taste Of Holiday in the Park Food Festival – With eight different festival locations, indulge in deliciousness with hot soup or chili bread bowls, warm cinnamon bread, s’mores, hot chocolate, tasty yuletide cocktails, and craft and seasonal beers. Enjoy Taste Of Holiday In The Park Food Festival each operating day beginning at park opening until 9:00 p.m., November 26 through December 23;
- Holiday Friend Plush Toy Campaign –This year Special Olympics will be the beneficiary of our Holiday Friend plush toy campaign in support of the organization’s mission to create a better world by fostering inclusion of people with intellectual disabilities. For every Holiday Friend plush toy purchased during the event, Six Flags will donate five dollars to Special Olympics.
Six Flags Fiesta Texas will be closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Holiday entertainment including Santa’s Cottage, The Majesty of Christmas, Hometown Holidays, Christmas Tree Lighting, and Have Yourself a Looney Tunes Christmas will continue through December 23, and select attractions and holiday décor will be available through January 2. Visit www.sixflags.com for specific operating hours.
About Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Six Flags Fiesta Texas, The Thrill Capital of South Texas, is home to more than 60 rides, shows and attractions. Opened in 1992, the park was built on the site of an old limestone quarry, which provides a spectacular backdrop for such exciting roller coasters as The Iron Rattler, Batman: The Ride and Superman Krypton Coaster. In addition, Fiesta Texas boasts an impressive line-up of seasonal events and live entertainment, including Mardi Gras Festival, Fright Fest, and Holiday in the Park.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 27 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For nearly 60 years, Six Flags has entertained hundreds of millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling waterparks and unique attractions. Six Flags is committed to creating an inclusive environment that fully embraces the diversity of our team members and guests. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com.
Holiday in the Park® is a registered trademark of Six Flags Theme Parks Inc.