Six Flags Fiesta Texas is happy to donate park tickets to qualified non-profit organizations San Antonio, in order to assist their fund-raising efforts.
All donation requests will begin processing on the 15th of every month and will be distrubuted shortly after. Ticket donations may be requested for fund-raising events for charities and non-profit organizations only. Please mail your request on organizational letterhead to:
Attn: Six Flags Friends Six Flags Fiesta Texas
17000 IH-10 West
San Antonio, Texas 78257
- Non-profit groups
Organizations who do not qualify:
- Project Graduation — Please contact Group Sales (210) 697-5442 for more information regarding Senior Nite.
- PTA / PTO
- Public & Private Schools
- Band and/or sport boosters
- All requests must be made at least 60 days before, and no more than four months ahead of the event.
- Email and fax requests on an organizational letterhead with a contact name and mailing address will not be accepted. No telephone requests will be accepted.
- Request must include event date, event purpose, non-profit ID (if applicable) and what the tickets and raised funds will be used for.
- Any requests with incomplete information will not be processed.
- No donations will be made to individuals, families, company employee events, class reunions, project graduations or proms.
- Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot confirm receipt of letters or provide status by phone.
- Once a decision has been made you will receive notification at the address provided.