Sorry your search returned no results
Your search returned results

Do you have any suggestions if our party gets separated?

If your child gets lost or separated from your party, don’t panic! Although we are unable to page for separated party members, messages can be left for them at Lost Parents and Hospitality. We have a Lost Parents Center where our employees will take children who have been separated from their family or group. We suggest that you get a one—Circle of Friends wristband for your children, available at Hospitality or from any Security Officer and all security information booths. Your cell phone number can be written on the wristband in case your child becomes separated from you. We also encourage you to establish a special meeting place when you arrive, just in case your group becomes separated.

Leave a Reply