Fright Fest 30-Hour Coffin Challenge - Couples Edition
We're Dying to Celebrate with You!
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is celebrating Fright Fest 2019 with the 30-Hour Coffin Challenge - Couples Edition. Whether it's with a friend, sibling, partner, etc., three lucky pairs of coffin dwellers will be chosen to spend 30 hours in a coffin, from 8:00am on Friday, September 27 to 2:00pm on Saturday, September 28.
A pair of coffin dwellers must brave the 30 hours in their coffin alone and with no connection to the outside world. Well, not exactly alone, some of our Fright Fest freaks will be lurking about in the darkness. Anyone who gets out of their coffin for any reason, with the exception of challenges and designated bathroom breaks, will be out of the contest.
Coffin Dweller Requirements
- Must be 18 or older and have a valid photo ID
- Cannot have medical conditions that would make lying in a coffin for 30 hours a risk to health or well-being
- Must sign a waiver at check-in
- Must be able to lie completely flat and dead still
- Must provide own pillow and sleeping bag or blankets
Six Flags will Provide:
- Deluxe, slightly used coffins
- All meals in bed…aka, coffin
- One, six-minute bathroom break every three hours
- Random, terrifying visits by the Fright Fest freaks
- NEW Elimination challenges/contests
A pair of lucky winners will recieve:
- $600 in Cash
- Two 2020 Gold Combo Season Passes
- Two VIP Haunted Maze Wristbands
Registration has closed to participate in this event. Visit the park to see the spooky challenge and kooky contestants in person.
No Purchase Necessary. Void in Alaska and Hawaii and where prohibited. The 30-Hour Coffin Challenge Contest is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous U.S. and D.C., who, at the time of entry are 18 years of age or older, available to compete on September 27, 2019 through September 28, 2019 if selected as a potential participant, do not have any medical condition(s) that would make residing in a coffin for 30 hours a risk to one’s health or wellbeing and can fit into a 28” x 7’ coffin with lid. Registration starts 9:00 a.m. PST 9/9/19 & ends 11:59 p.m. PST 9/22/19. For rules, Click Here. Sponsored by Six Flags Theme Parks Inc. All trademarks are property of respective owners.