The Marine World Experience
Limited Time Experience
We're rewinding back to 1986 and welcome you to The Marine World Experience! Spend a day enjoying our educational and thrilling wildlife adventures. We've implemented new safety measures and hygiene protocols, including new technology systems to protect our guests and employees. It's time to get reacquainted with Six Flags!
Our opening plan, which was developed in consultation with epidemiologists, meets or exceeds federal, state, and local guidelines for sanitization, hygiene, and social distancing protocols.
- Health Screenings for Guests and Team Members
- Strictly Enforced Social Distancing
- Extensive Sanitization and Disinfecting Protocols
- Sanitized Food Preparation and Service
- Commercial-Grade Cleaning Equipment and Supplies
- Multi-Layered Guest and Team Member Communication
- Park Reservations System to Manage Attendance (See reservation details & schedule below)
To assist with our social distancing guidelines and attendance flow, we're employing an online reservation system to schedule guests for entry by day and to stagger arrival times to minimize proximity exposure. The process takes 5-7 minutes and includes the following steps:
- Enter your online order number, ticket number or Membership/Season Pass number;
- Select the day and the approximate time you want to visit;
- Watch a brief video describing new social distancing and sanitization procedures;
- Acknowledge your understanding of the company’s health policy; and
- Order pre-paid parking, if they do not already have a parking pass.