Seeking 13 Lucky Couples to Marry on Friday the 13th!
Are you superstitious or just lucky in love? Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is hosting a wedding of epic proportions on Friday, October 13, 2017!
We are marrying 13 lucky couples during our first ever HalloWedding Day who are willing to take the plunge, and do it spectacularly, as ZOMBIES! Couples who wish to renew their vows may also participate!
The day will start with a professional zombie makeover; couples will wear their own wedding attire. Our zombified couples then make their way to the park's Main Plaza where the wedding "scaremony" will take place in front of park guests. After the ceremony, the "newlydeads" will head to a private reception for cake and champagne. And, of course, a first dance, first coaster ride and they'll be given haunted wristbands to enjoy our Fright Fest haunted attractions.!
- A FREE Halloween-themed wedding at Six Flags!
- Ghoulish make-up for the lovely couple;
- A flower bouquet and reception, with wedding cake and champagne;
- Enjoy your first coaster ride as newlyweds!
- Haunted attraction wristbands for couple.
If You're Selected:
- Couples must wear Halloween costume/wedding attire that is park appropriate;
- Free admission for up to 13 of your guests;
- Additional guests may purchase special admission ticket to witness the nuptials;
- You must have an official marriage license prior to the ceremony;
- The certificate will be signed after the ceremony by the officiator.
Where do I sign my soul away?
The Chosen Ones Will Be Contacted By Sept. 29.