14 Romantic Things to Do at the Park on Valentine’s Day
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is a great place to impress your date and create some sweet memories. In honor of Valentine’s Day on February 14, here are 14 amazing ideas to enjoy a romantic date at the park.
- Scream together as you spiral around Medusa.
- Share a scrumptious funnel cake topped with powdered sugar from Seaside Soft Serve & Funnel Cakes.
- Hold hands before you drop down Roar’s 90-foot drop.
- Experience the thrills together when you soar to new heights on SUPERMAN Ultimate Flight.
- Have some laughs as you compete against each other at the Lakeside Games.
- Impress your date by winning a jumbo stuffed animal.
- Have a caricature artist draw your silly faces surrounded by giant hearts.
- Take a photo with Bugs Bunny.
- Let your sweetie cling to you as you swing above the park on SkyScreamer.
- Share a kiss with a dolphin—and each other—as part of Dolphin Discovery.
- Enjoy a little friendly competition on Thunder Road Speedway Go-Karts – loser buys lunch.
- Get your hearts racing with a twist around Kong.
- Ride an elephant for the ultimate date photo.
- Split a scrumptious stick of pink cotton candy.
What’s your favorite date activity at the park?