Unique Things at Discovery Kingdom
One-of-a-kind experiences you won’t find anywhere else
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is home to some of the most unique experiences in the world. With notable record-breakers and first-of-their-kind attractions, our exclusive opportunities can't be found anywhere else. Here are a few of our most noteworthy accomplishments.
- Medusa holds the title for the longest and tallest roller coaster in Northern California, and boasts the world's very first and super rare "sea serpent" inverted roll.
- THE JOKER features a first-of-its-kind step-up under flip and the West Coast's only breaking wave turn.
- HARLEY QUINN Crazy Coaster is the world's first dual looping coaster, featuring head-to-head flybys on a custom figure-eight looping track.
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is the only place in Northern California where you can interact with dolphins as part of Dolphin Discovery.
- SUPERMAN Ultimate Flight's 150-foot heartline roll is one of the tallest in the world.
- V2: Vertical Velocity features a signature tilted tower not found on any other impulse coaster in the world.
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind slumber party surrounded by sharks during Sharks in the Dark.
- This summer, we'll add BATMAN: The Ride to our amazing list as we debut Northern California's first-ever 4D free-fly coaster, with spinning seats and unpredictable head-over-heels flips.