Celebrate Spring Break at Six Flags
The hottest Spring Break entertainment is at Six Flags! Celebrate daily through April 28 with outrageous roller coasters, fresh funnel cakes, live musical entertainment, and of course, your best friends. From homework-forgetting adrenaline rushes to midterm-unwinding fun, there are plenty of ways to make this the most unforgettable Spring Break ever.
- Lift 150 feet into the sunny skies to get as far away from school as possible on Skyscreamer – BACKWARDS! Your dangling swing chairs will spin around in reverse for a limited time. Enjoy the spring breeze as you swing around town at 43 miles per hour and check out the breathtaking views of the Bay Area.
- Let loose with the hottest tunes in our Spring Break Block Party, featuring a live DJ, music, dancing, interactive games, fun prizes, and character meet and greets!
- Slow things down and unwind from midterms with a spin around the Seaport Carousel. It’s a timeless tradition for kids-at-heart, first dates, and friends galloping around with laughs.
- White Water Safari is a thrillingly authentic river rafting experience where you and your friends face the rapids and enjoy a cool spring splash.
- Play with little spring breakers in Looney Tunes Seaport. Your younger siblings have a place of their own!
- Challenge your school’s star athlete at the 3 Point Challenge, Tub Toss, or Soccer Darts. You’ll have plenty of cool prizes to choose from!
- Refuel with treats from outside the cafeteria, like jumbo smoked turkey legs, chili cheese fries, and fried funnel cake sundaes.
- Recharge your Super Powers for the rest of the year! Let your hair and cape down for a race around SUPERMAN: Ultimate Flight or spin on WONDER WOMAN Lasso of Truth.
- Conquer your fears and defeat your frenemies with a ride on THE JOKER. Drop down 100 feet and show that breaking wave turn who’s boss!
- Head back to the hallways in style! Pick up exclusive character athleisure for comfy Mondays, coffee mugs for early-morning classes, and coaster-themed backpacks to carry all your books.