6 Amazing Spots to Take a Photo at the Park
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is filled with stunning attractions and scenery that make awesome photo backdrops. Get your camera ready to snap all those picture-perfect moments of your friends next to our rides, characters, and park décor. For the best pictures possible, stop by these six spots in the park for fantastic photos you can’t get anywhere else.
- Either upon entering Six Flags Discovery Kingdom or when you exit the park, include aerial action standing in front of all the inversions of Medusa and the flying swings of Sky Screamer. There are great shots right outside the gate. It’d be even better if you happen to take your picture while SkyScreamer is at the top of its tower.
- Pose with several colorful animal sculptures in the front area of the park.
- Have your troop stand on the bridge of Monsoon Falls and capture a huge tidal wave splash rising up behind them. Don’t get your camera wet!
- The walkway in the Sea area has a beautiful dolphin fountain, making for a great photo spot for your family.
- Position your friends right in front of the new Dare Devil Chaos Coaster to where the looping track appears to circle around them. Try to time your picture as the coaster is cresting around the loop in the background.
- If you step back from SUPERMAN Ultimate Flight, the wild rails draw a great design in the sky as your group stands before it.
*Tim Baldwin – editor of RollerCoaster! Magazine, staff writer at Amusement Today and Communications Director for American Coaster Enthusiasts – contributed to this article.