The Jolliest Job in Town
Holiday in the Park Talent Wanted!
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is now hiring for all holiday positions including Santa, elves, and more! Apply today and become part of this holly jolly team.
National Hiring Week
Land a Job on the Spot!
April 23 – May 1
During National Hiring week, it’s never been easier to work at Six Flags! Join us in the Staffing Office located on Feedmill Road (entrance off of Skyview Lane), between April 23 through May 1 to apply, interview and get hired all in the same day! With openings in more than 10 diverse departments including maintenance, rides, retail, lifeguarding, and culinary services, make 2022 your year for a thrilling new career!
Start Your Fun Thrilling Amazing Exciting Rewarding Career!
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is hiring for the 2022 season!
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible scheduling so you can work as little or as much as you want
- DailyPay- work today, get paid tomorrow
- Advancement opportunities
- FREE park admission for you and a friend
- FREE tickets for friends and family
- Discounted season passes
- 35% employee discount on food
- 40% employee discount on merchandise
- Virtual and on-site training options provided
- Exclusive employee events
- Fun rewards, benefits, and more!
Upcoming Job Fairs
From first-time jobs for teens to college credit internships and part-time positions for retirees, Six Flags brings everyone together. Whether you want to work inside or outside, interacting with guests or behind the scenes – there’s a position waiting for you.
The Hiring Process:
- Minimum Age Requirement – 16 years old for most positions, some positions may hire 15 year olds and other positions require employees be 18 years of age or older due to job duties.
- Submit Availability in the Application – Please provide the most open availability you are able to work. For Rapid Hiring Positions availability is considered in the hiring decision.
- Follow-up – Be sure to check your email often for communication regarding your hiring process and scheduled appointments. Due to the volume of applications received and the number of open positions, we ask that you not follow-up with our office regarding your application. If your application appears to match the criteria the hiring managers are looking for, we will reach out to you directly via email, text, or phone call. Be sure to check your email regularly!