Tickets are required for each person in your vehicle, including guests of Members & Season Pass Holders. Valid Membership or Season Passes must be presented for entry. Reservations alone do not guarantee admission.
The Thrill Capital of Northern California will be welcoming cars, trucks, and vans from all over for mesmerizing décor and lights with Six Flags Celebrate 2021! Season of Thrills Drive-Thru Experience. As one of the largest drive-thru events in Northern California and the only one inside of a theme park, this unique experience rings in the New Year with a unique showcase of new fun, distinctly different, and memorable themed areas. Decorated for everyone’s favorite events of the year, like Fright Fest, Holiday in the Park, Spring Break, July 4th Fest, The Marine World Experience, and so much more, guests will become immersed in millions of twinkling lights, festive music, iconic props and characters to entertain the entire family.
SPECIAL SEASON PASS & MEMBERSHIP BONUS
Season Pass Holders and Members will receive the exclusive bonus opportunity to double their thrill by getting to experience the drive-thru twice in the same night!
TICKETS & RESERVATIONS
- Online reservations are required in advance per vehicle and each guest must have a valid ticket, Membership, or Season Pass. (Children under the age of 3 are free)
- A limited number of cars will be allowed each night so be sure to make your reservation early. Reservations alone do not guarantee admission
- Members and Season Passholders can use their pass for free admission, along with a required reservation. Pass must be presented at the gate for entry
- Admission tickets are as low as $14.99 per person and vary by day. A minimum of two individuals per vehicle is requested. Tickets will not be available for sale at the park and all reservations must be made in advance
Need a ticket and reservation?
Have an Existing Ticket, Membership or Season Pass?
Guests can enjoy a sampling of some of the most popular events throughout the season at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom along the route, from the convenience and safety of their car!
TREATS & SWEETS!
Our drive-thru snack packs and merchandise packages include sweets and treats that are perfect for sharing and taking home a piece of this unique event. Just want to pick your item to enjoy along the route? Individual items are available as well including candied apples, macarons, and our special Six Flags Friends Bear. With every Friends Bear purchase one will be donated to a child in need through a local charity.
All pre-purchased items will be delivered directly to your vehicle during the drive-thru experience.
Your safety and the safety of others is a shared responsibility during COVID-19. All participants of the Vehicle-Based Parade route must adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- All occupants of each enclosed vehicle are members of a single household or living unit. Occupants may not change vehicles during the parade route. For clarity, an enclosed vehicle does not include a motorcycle, a convertible with the top open, a vehicle without doors or a bicycle.
- If any of the windows on a vehicle is open, the occupants of the vehicles must wear a face covering when approached by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Occupants of a participating vehicle cannot leave their vehicles except for emergency purposes. During this exception, the participant must use a cloth face covering while maintaining social/physical distancing.
- Participating vehicles cannot exceed their maximum occupancy and must follow motor vehicle laws.
- Vehicle-Based Parade must proceed by invitation/reservation only.
- Any items or food and drink related trash must remain in the vehicle.
- Vehicle-Based Parade must allow enough spacing between vehicles to allow for emergency entry and exit.
- While traveling throughout the Vehicle-Based Parade route, the speed limit is 3 mph.
- Restrooms are provided prior to entering the Vehicle-Based Parade route and at the conclusion of the route. In-Park restrooms are not available.
- No stopping or parking along the Vehicle-Based Parade route is permitted unless directed by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Smoking is not permitted while participating in the Vehicle-Based Parade route.
- All vehicles are subject to a search by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Due to the limited size of certain areas and terrain only cars, SUV’s, vans and pick-up trucks are permitted. No buses, RV’s, commercial vehicles, dually pick-up trucks, trailers, motorcycles etc.
- Please adhere to the direction of Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Alcohol, drugs and illegal substances are not permitted. Individuals in possession or under the influence will be denied entry or ejected.
The Celebrate 2021 Season of Thrills Drive-Thru Experience runs Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, including Martin Luther King Jr. Day, through January 31, 2021. To control and manage capacity, limited reservations will be available each night and will be required by all guests in advance using Six Flags’ new online reservation system. Admission tickets for this first-ever event will be available on a first come, first served basis and will be sold per person for each night, with a minimum of two individuals per vehicle required. Admission is free with active Memberships and Season Passes, however reservations will still be required. Ticket sales will not be available at the gate.