Rockin' Drive-In Laser Light Spectacular
Reservation-Only Event with Laser Lights, Special Effects, and Music.
Friday, Mar. 5 – 7pm & 8:30pm
Saturday, Mar. 6 – 7pm & 8:30pm
Sunday, Mar. 7 – 7pm
Get in your car and roll out for an evening of sight, sound and family fun as Six Flags Darien Lake presents the Rockin’ Drive-In Laser Light Spectacular.
Six Flags has modified its star-spangled rock and roll laser show into this mid-winter’s dream come true. This 30 minutes nighttime spectacular will be hosted in the main parking lot and features a rocking soundtrack set to the full spectrum of laser lights, all from the comfort and safety of your car.
Members and Season Pass holders get admission to this unique event for free and just need to make a reservation by clicking the “Make Reservation” button below. Individual tickets are available for $14.99 and can be purchased at the link below.
To meet social distancing guidelines and ensure the health and safety of our guests, all visits to the park must be pre-scheduled. This allows us to control the flow of people at the front gate at any given time.
Making a reservation is quick and easy! You will need to have your online order number, ticket number, or Membership/Season Pass number handy.
Members & Season Pass Holders may begin making reservations NOW!
Ticket Sales & Ticket Reservations ON SALE NOW!
A rockin’ sound track and amazing lasers are coming to Six Flags Darien Lake February 12 and will run daily through February 21, then Friday through Sunday the next two weeks, February 26-28 and March 5-7.
Snacks and beverages will be available during the show! Guests will receive a call-in number when they arrive to order food and have it delivered to their vehicle or you can purchase from vendors roaming the aisles of cars.
The following safety guidelines are based in accordance with the state of New York guidelines in mind and in conjunction with Six Flags Darien Lake policies. Your safety and the safety of others is a shared responsibility during COVID-19. All participants of the Vehicle-Based “Six Flags Rockin’ Drive-In Laser Light Spectacular” Drive In experience must always adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- All Guests must have a “Rockin’ Drive-In Laser Light Spectacular” Drive In ticket and reservation.
- All occupants for each enclosed vehicle are members of a single household or living unit. Occupants may not change vehicles once they have arrived at the parking entrance. For clarity, an enclosed vehicle does not include a motorcycle or a convertible with the top open.
- If any of the windows on a vehicle are partially or fully open, all occupants of the vehicles must wear a face covering when approached by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Occupants of a participating vehicle cannot leave their vehicle except for emergency purposes or for use of the restroom facilities. During this exception, the participant must use a cloth face covering while maintaining social/physical distancing until they have returned to their vehicle.
- Participating vehicles cannot exceed their maximum occupancy and must follow motor vehicle laws.
- Any items or food and drink related trash must remain in the vehicle.
- Vehicles parked for the show will be parked to allow for appropriate social distancing. Vehicles will be parked with every other parking spot remaining vacant. Six Flags Darien Lake personnel will assist you in locating your parking spot. Once you have parked, please do not move your vehicle for the duration of the show.
- While traveling throughout the parking lot and event area, the speed limit is 10 mp