Would you be willing to spend 30 hours in a coffin?
The Great Escape is looking for some seriously brave souls to take on the Fright Fest 30-Hour Coffin Challenge. Six coffin dwellers will be chosen to spend up to 30 hours in a coffin, from 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 13 until 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 14. This event takes place at The Great Escape.
Coffin Dwellers will be allowed to bring a friend along during Fright Fest operating hours, but they will have to brave the non-operating hours alone. Well, not exactly alone. You see, some of our Fright Fest friends will be lurking about in the darkness, ready to scare you when you least expect it. Anyone who abandons their coffin for any reason, with the exception of the designated bathroom breaks, will be out of the contest.
Coffin Dweller Requirements
- Must be 18 or older and have a valid photo ID
- Cannot have medical conditions that would make lying in a coffin for 30 hours a risk to health or well-being
- Must sign a waiver at check-in;
- Must be able to lie completely flat and dead still
- Must provide own pillow and sleeping bag or blankets
Six Flags will Provide
- Deluxe, slightly used coffins
- All meals in bed…aka, coffin
- One, six-minute bathroom break every hour
- Phone charging stations for posting panic-filled moments on social media
- Random, terrifying visits by the Fright Fest freaks
What Could I Win?
- $300 cash
- Two 2019 Gold Season Passes
- A Fright Fest Prize package including two VIP Haunted House passes
Participants must be 18 years of age or older and in good health. Participants may be exposed to fog, dramatic lighting, and flash photography. We reserve the right to alter any rules and conditions at any time.
One entry per person, please. Multiple entries will not increase your chances.
This event takes place at The Great Escape.