Would you be willing to spend 30 hours in a coffin?
Six Flags Great Adventure is upping the fear factor of Fright Fest with the 30-Hour Coffin Challenge. Six coffin dwellers will be chosen to spend 30 hours in a coffin, from 1:00 pm on Sunday, October 28 until 7:00 pm on Monday, October 29. If you think you can spend 30 hours in a coffin, fill out the registration form below! This event is taking place at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey.
Coffin Dweller Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older and have a photo ID for verification
- Cannot have any medical condition(s) that would make residing in a coffin for 30 hours a risk to your health or wellbeing.
- Complete and sign a waiver at check-in
- Must be able to completely lay in a 2’ x 7’ coffin
- Provide your own pillow and sleeping bag or blankets
- Check in at Six Flags Great Adventure by 12:15 p.m. on Sunday, October 28
Six Flags Great Adventure will provide:
- Six, deluxe, 2’ x 7’, slightly used coffins
- Breakfast in bed…well all meals, snacks and drinks in bed actually
- One, six-minute bathroom break every hour.
- Random visits by our Fright Fest zombies
- A Six Flags representative will be present at all times
- Phone charging stations
Coffin Dwellers will be chosen on Tuesday, October 16 and must accept by end of day Thursday, October 18. If all coffins are not filled, an alternate will be notified by Saturday, October 20.
One entry per person please. Multiple entries will not increase your chances.
This event is taking place at Six Flags Great Adventure