Would you be willing to spend 30 hours in a coffin?
Six Flags St. Louis is celebrating 30 Years of Screams during Fright Fest 2018 with the 30-Hour Coffin Challenge. Six coffin dwellers will be chosen to spend 30 hours in a coffin, from 1:00 pm on Saturday, October 13 until 7:00 pm on Sunday October 14. If you think you can spend 30 hours in a coffin, fill out the registration form below! This event is taking place at Six Flags St. Louis
Coffin Dweller Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older and have a photo ID for verification
- Cannot have any medical condition(s) that would make residing in a coffin for 30 hours a risk to your health or wellbeing.
- Complete and sign a waiver at check-in
- Must be able to completely lay in a 2’ x 7’ coffin
- Provide your own pillow and sleeping bag or blankets
- Check in at Six Flags St. Louis by 11:30 am on Saturday, October 13
Six Flags St. Louis will provide:
- Six, deluxe, 2’ x 7’, slightly used coffins
- Breakfast in bed…well all meals, snacks and drinks in bed actually
- One, six-minute bathroom break every hour.
- Random visits by our Fright Fest Freaks
- A Six Flags representative will be present at all times
- Phone charging stations
Coffin Dwellers will be chosen on Thursday, October 4 and must accept by end of day Saturday, October 6. If all coffins are not filled, an alternate will be notified by Monday, October 8.
One entry per person please. Multiple entries will not increase your chances.
This event is taking place at Six Flags St. Louis