Would you be willing to spend 30 hours in a coffin?
Six Flags America invites the most daring people to take up the 30-hour Coffin Challenge. Six coffin dwellers will be chosen to spend 30 hours in a coffin, from 5:00 p.m. October 12 to 11:00 p.m. October 13. This event is taking place at Six Flags America.
Coffin Dweller Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older and have a photo ID for verification
- Cannot have any medical condition(s) that would make residing in a coffin for 30 hours a risk to your health or well being.
- Complete and sign a waiver at check-in
- Must be able to completely lay in a 2’ x 7’ coffin
- Provide your own pillow and sleeping bag or blankets
- Check in at Six Flags America by 4 pm on Friday, October 12
- NO TECHNOLOGY IS ALLOWED WHILE IN THE COFFINS (We do encourage social media posting during meal and bathroom breaks)
Six Flags America will provide:
- Six, deluxe, 2’ x 7’, slightly used coffins
- Breakfast in bed…well all meals, snacks and drinks in bed actually
- One, six-minute bathroom break every hour.
- Random visits by our Fright Fest ghouls
- A Six Flags representative will be present at all times
Coffin Dwellers will be chosen on Monday, October 8 and must accept by end of that day. If all coffins are not filled, an alternate will be notified by Tuesday, October 9.
One entry per person please. Multiple entries will not increase your chances.
This event is taking place at Six Flags America located between Baltimore and Washington, DC.