Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor Announce Wage Increase
Increases Go Into Effect Immediately for Select Current and Future Team Members
Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor Arlington today announced that, effective immediately, seasonal team members wages will increase across most departments.
The most significant wage increases will impact food and beverage operations, security, and lifeguards. Team members in these areas can earn from $11 to $15 per hour. Ride operations, park services, admissions, games, and retail will also see immediate wage increases.
Named one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by the National Association for Business Resources for five years in a row, Six Flags offers a wide variety of positions and paid internships. The company provides team members with many benefits including advancement opportunities, reward and recognition programs, educational scholarships, free park admission, incentives from area business, and much more.
Positions are available for individuals 15 and up.
How to Apply:
- Apply today- interview today!
- Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor are offering a virtual application process that is available 24 hours a day.
- Candidates that meet the initial screening criteria will receive a notification for an immediate virtual interview.
- Contingent offers can be made within minutes of completing the virtual interview process.
- Operations: Ride Operations, Park Services (clean team), Security, Parking Lot Drivers/Attendants
- Aquatics: Lifeguards and Ride Attendants (Hurricane Harbor Arlington)
- In-Park Services: Food Service, Retail, Photographers, Games, Warehouse
- Guest Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services
- Entertainment/Events: Costume, Singers, Dancers and High-Profile Characters
- Maintenance: Electrical, Plumbing, Fiberglass
Where to Apply:
- Online at www.sixflagsjobs.com
In-person hiring events at both Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor Arlington will take place on select Saturdays starting Saturday April 24. Interested applicants should check www.sixflagsjobs.com for more details.
Six Flags Over Texas is open year-round, currently with weekend operations. Daily operations begin May 28. Hurricane Harbor Arlington will open for the 2021 season on May 1, operating weekends until May 28, when daily operations begin. For more information, including operating day and hours, visit Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor Arlington.