School Superhero Picnics
Be a Superhero and plan a trip to Six Flags America!
Six Flags America has created a turnkey Superhero outing that is hassle-free for teachers and fun for students. Just show up as our guests and allow Six Flags America to do the rest.
DATES: June 1 - June 19, 2020 (Weekdays only)
- All day admission to both Six Flags America and Hurricane Harbor*
- One-hour meal time in Oak Grove Pavlions
- One complimentary admission ticket per 15 tickets purchased
- Up to two complimentary chaperone meal tickets per order
- Free bus parking**
- All-You-Can-Eat Catered Meal includes:
- All Beef Hot Dogs
- Chicken Breast Tenders
- Sweet Corn
- Rotini Pasta Salad
- Potato Chips
- Ice Cream Novelty Treats
- Coca-Cola Beverages
Order your Superhero Picnic Tickets now!
*Refer to the operating calendar for Hurricane Harbor for operating hours.
**Free bus parking - Valid CDL must be presentedby bus driver. Passenger vans not included.
Want admission only? Check out our Outdoor Classroom Days!
*SALES TAX-EXEMPT tickets must be ordered through the ticketing office and are not available for online purchase. You must provide a valid Maryland State Sales Tax Exemption certificate with your order. Purchases made online cannot be refunded sales tax paid.