Six Flags America is hiring for Fright Fest! Must be 16+. Text SCARE to 220MONSTER to apply.
Text “Scare” to 220Monster
Auditions – Saturdays
10AM-12PM at HR Building
Dying for a great job? Join our scream team as a Fright Fest ghoul and enjoy the scariest job this side of the grave. Show us your coldest stare or wicked talent, and we’ll bring you to the dark side as a scare actor. Virtual auditions available upon request.
Auditions – Saturdays
10AM-12PM at HR Building
We are looking for skilled and experienced individuals to join our award-winning Entertainment Team as a Performer. Sing, Dance and Act all the way to the top, as well as engage and entertain all park guests through performance in shows and meet & greets. Virtual auditions available upon request.
Fright Fest wouldn’t be what it is without our team behind the scenes. We are hiring a team of talented Make-Up Artists to put their skills and talents to the test on our mix of monsters, ghosts, and crazy clowns at Six Flags America.
We want the most outgoing and charismatic individual to join our award winning Entertainment team! This position is responsible for interacting with and engaging park guests on a daily basis.
Apply now and get:
New higher pay rates – many positions raised
Flexible schedule – work as little or as much as you want
Training provided and leadership roles are available
Earn a bonus of up to $500 - $1000+ when you join the Six Flags Family today!
When you join us at Six Flags between July 2nd and October 11th, you’re eligible to earn a bonus of 10% of your total wages earned until September 26th. Additionally, you are eligible to earn a bonus of 15% your total wages from September 27th through October 31st.
*Must be hired by October 11th and continuously employed through October 31st to receive bonus. Applies only to non-union seasonal positions. 10% bonus shall be paid on total straight-time and overtime wages paid through September 26th and 15% bonus shall be paid on total straight-time and overtime wages paid from September 27th through October 31st. Further details are contained in the Six Flags Seasonal Retention Bonus program document.
From first-time jobs for teens to college credit internships and part-time positions for retirees, Six Flags brings everyone together. Whether you want to work inside or outside, interacting with guests or behind the scenes – there’s a position waiting for you.
Help us deliver thrills this season in an always-changing, exciting work environment as fast-paced as our coasters! If you’re more a behind the scenes sort of hero, then we have something for you, too. We are offering great new competitive wages in our Warehouse team. This position is responsible for ensuring that the park is fully stocked and ready to meet the needs of our guests.
With NEW, HIGHER wages there’s a place for everyone at Six Flags! If our featured jobs don’t fit your style, we offer so many other positions all around the park. Whether you’re working out in the park or in front of an office computer, from the front gate ticket taker to the head salesperson, you’ll have an opportunity to make a difference for our guests and create a one-of-a-kind park experience. No matter which position is best for you, you’re bound to find a career you’ll love.
Are you looking for a fun job that will create memories, friends for a lifetime, and has a flexible schedule?
Look no further than Six Flags America! All positions offer training to make you successful at your job. We create positive memories for our guests every day and it all starts with YOU!
Some of the benefits of working at Six Flags America include:
- FREE Admission to the Park
- FREE Tickets for Friends and Family Members
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Team Member Exclusive Parties
- Team Member Recognition and Prizes
- Discounts on Tickets, Food, and Retail
The Hiring Process:
- Minimum Age Requirement – 16 years old for most positions, some positions may hire 15 year olds and other positions require employees be 18 years of age or older due to job duties.
- Submit Availability in the Application – Please provide the most open availability you are able to work. For Rapid Hiring Positions availability is considered in the hiring decision.
- Follow-up – Be sure to check your email often for communication regarding your hiring process and scheduled appointments. Due to the volume of applications received and the number of open positions, we ask that you not follow-up with our office regarding your application. If your application appears to match the criteria the hiring managers are looking for, we will reach out to you directly via email, text, or phone call. Be sure to check your email regularly!
Questions or Concerns – Contact the Human Resource Office at [email protected] or (301) 249-1500 x3231.
In-person appointments are available as needed and only upon request.