Six Flags America, D.C.’s Thrill Capital, will open Hurricane Harbor, the region’s largest waterpark, beginning this Saturday, May 29. Hurricane Harbor is included with park admission to Six Flags America. The waterpark will be thrilling guests every public operating day through Labor Day.
The region’s largest waterpark, features:
– 800,000 gallon Hurricane Bay wave pool
– Over 25 water slides from mild to wild
– Endless river featuring seven different water action zones
– Three children’s water play areas
– New food offerings; Fish Po’Boy Sandwich, Old Bay Knots, Funnel Cake Fries
– Private luxury cabanas available to elevate your stay