If you would like to request tickets for your charity event, Six Flags America accepts requests between January 1 - March 31 every year.
Due to the frequency and extent of requests Six Flags America has established guidelines when considering an organizations request for donation. These guidelines are detailed below.
- Non-profit groups (with valid non-profit ID number) located in MD, VA, DE, PA & DC
- School groups raising money for equipment, programs or events (only one donation is made per school, per year)
- Church/youth/scholarship/community service programs
- Fundraisers (requests must be tied to a specific fundraiser)
Six Flags America is unable to honor requests or make contributions to the following:
- Donations to labor, social or political groups
- Donations intended for online auctions or resale
- Donations intended for monetary supports or sponsorships
- Donations for door prizes, incentive programs or 3rd party fundraisers
- Donations for participation in advertising or promotions
- Donations to individuals, families, company employee events, class reunions or proms
If your group meets the required criteria, please fill out the donation request form (download via button below) and return it via email to: SFAdonations@sixflags.com. All inquiries will receive an email notification once your request has been received. Requests that do not meet all of the above requirements or forms that are not fully completed will be automatically declined. Declined requests will not receive a response.
- Donations requests will only be accepted and responded to via email
- No telephone, mailed or faxed requests will be accepted
- Only a single donation per organization per year
- Requests must include contact person, their telephone and email address, organization’s full street address, non-profit ID number, specific date event, purpose of event, organization’s website, what the tickets will be used for and what the funds are being raised for
- A total of two (2) one-day park admissions valid only at Six Flags America in Maryland are granted to eligible requests (tickets expire in September of the year issued)
If chosen, an email with the in-kind donation will be sent to the email address provided. Approved requests will be sent out no later than two weeks before the event date. No extensions will be granted. Lost, stolen or expired tickets are not eligible for replacement or exchange.
*Due to the high volume of donation requests we are unable to take phone calls or emails regarding the status of your request. Declined requests will not receive a response. Donation tickets will only be issued for the current calendar year. If a charity event falls outside of the park’s operating season no next year tickets will be issued.