Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we've learned how to make the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure you have a fun and memorable experience.
Eleven Tips for Family Fun
1. Have questions? Call us at (636) 938-5300 before your visit for general park information, and a schedule of special events and concerts. You can also visit Guest Relations at the main gate on the day of your visit.
2. Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets are weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the months of April, May and September.
3. Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool mornings and evenings. Lockers are offered for your convenience.
4. Six Flags St. Louis is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
5. Arrange a meeting place and time in case your party becomes separated.
6. Stop by Stroller Rental if you need a stroller, wheelchair or electronic convenience vehicle. They are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, so plan to arrive early.
7. Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park's layout and help plan your day.
8. To help you plan your day, pick up a show schedule at any show venue, or Guest Relations.
9. Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. Also, ride your favorite rides when the park first opens, or after 5pm.
10. To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
11. Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.