We want you to enjoy your time at Hurricane Harbor to its fullest. That's why we created these helpful tips and guidelines, so you'll know exactly how to take in all the splashy fun—before you even get wet.
WATER PARK RULES
- Children should not be left unattended
- Height, weight, and health restrictions are strictly enforced
- Non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult who can swim
- Casts are not allowed on slides, or most attractions
- Do not wear eyeglasses or jewelry in pools, as they may not be retrievable if lost during operation
- Face masks that cover the nose are not allowed
- Water Wings are allowed in Hook's Lagoon or in Hurricane Bay and Gully Washer Creek when a life vest is also worn
- Running or diving is not allowed anywhere in the water park
- Smoking is prohibited in Hurricane Harbor, except in designated smoking areas, located behind Beachcomber Tube rental, back of Speed Slides Lounge Deck, and back of Hurricane Bay Lounge Deck
- Capacity is limited, so the park may not be available to all guests during peak times
- No personal rafts or other flotation devices may be used in Hurricane Harbor.
- Line jumping and profanity are offensive to our guests. Inconsiderate people are subject to an escort from the park with no refund.
- Pools and attractions at Hurricane Harbor will be closed during inclement weather (hard rain, lightning, etc.).
Nylon swimsuits with liner are recommended. Thong bathing suits, regular shorts (including khaki and cargo styles) or long pants are not permitted. Swim-wear with buttons, snaps, rivets or zippers are not permitted
- Shoes are not allowed in any attraction and aqua socks are not allowed on slides
- Infants' diapers may be changed in restroom changing stations only
- Toddlers are required to wear swim diapers
- Swimsuits are only allowed in Hurricane Harbor, and must be appropriate for our family environment
- Shoes, proper shorts and cover-up attire is required when returning to the theme park
Shower facilities are available near Monsoon Marge's so you can easily change and shower before and after your visit to Hurricane Harbor.
Lockers are available to store your personal belongings for an additional fee. Lockers are available at Beachcomber Tube and Locker Rental, located near the changing and showering facilities. Please do not leave valuables in the lockers, as Six Flags St. Louis is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Note: All lockers are cleared out one hour after Hurricane Harbor closes.
It is recommended that guests less than 48" tall and those who are not confident in their swimming abilities use life vests, a limited number of which are available free of charge at Hurricane Bay and Hook's Lagoon. Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved personal life vests are permitted inside Hurricane Harbor.
Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians are always on duty at our First Aid Station, located at Hurricane Bay on the East side of Volcano.
Pages cannot be broadcast in Hurricane Harbor, except for medical emergencies, so please pre-arrange a meeting time and place with your children in case they get lost. Children who are separated from their parties will be taken to Lost Parents at the West corner of Hook's Lagoon Lounge Deck.
Tubes are available at those rides that require them. You may use a provided tube once, then hand it to the next person in line. If you would rather rent your own personal tube for the day, you can pick one up at Beachcomber Tube and Locker Rental, located near the changing and showering facilities.
Cabanas are available to rent for the day and include a private pool side retreat with locker and other amenities. Cabanas can be rented at the wave pool cart or Monsoon Marge's.