A day at Six Flags Over Georgia should be simple and fun. That's why we offer everything from stroller and wheelchair rentals to telephones and ATMS throughout the park. Use the guide below to see where you'll find these helpful services.
For your convenience, we have nine ATMs at the park, located in the following areas:
- Outside the park, next to the Will Call window
- Just inside the park, inside Six Flags Marketplace
- Inside DeeJays Diner, in the USA section
- In the Gotham City games area, near the Mind Bender®
- At Six Flags Mercantile, located in the Lickskillet section
- At Big Mo's on the Square restaurant, in the Peachtree Square section
- In the Cotton States games area, near Superman: Ultimate Flight
- In the USA games section, inside GOLIATH Gifts
- In the Lickskillet section, on the porch near The Hickory Chip
A diapering and nursing center is located in the Lost Parents Schoolhouse, across from Rabun Gap Railroad Station. Changing areas are also provided in all women's and most men's restrooms.
We offer a Health Services center, located near Lost Parents. A paramedic is on duty at all times. Internal medications can't be administered, but can be purchased from the on-site vending machines. Please notify any Six Flags employee immediately if you require medical attention.
LOST AND FOUND
Please inquire about lost belongings at Guest Relations, located in The Promenade at the entrance to Six Flags.
Pets are not allowed inside the park, but you can board them for a fee at our kennels, located at the main entrance. Pets cannot be kept overnight and must have current vaccinations and registration tags. Water is provided, but food is not.
Free package pick-up service is available in most gift shop locations. Shipping is also available for a fee, based on the size and weight of the package.
If you require the use of a stroller or wheelchair, we encourage you to bring your own. We also offer stroller and wheelchair rentals on a first-come, first-served basis, just inside the British section, next to The Georgia Cyclone® and at the West Ticket Plaza before you enter the park. We also have locker rentals. Lockers are located in the following areas and can be rented at each location by using the automated pay system:
- Guest Relations, at the park entrance
- Next to Monster Mansion, in the Peachtree Square section
- Near Skalawags, inside Skull Island
Service animals are most welcome to accompany you in the park. Please notify a Six Flags employee upon entering the park and inquire at Guest Relations if you require any additional assistance.
BABY/CHILD SWAP PROGRAM
Designated for groups where everyone is not tall enough to ride!
- Bring everyone through the line.
- When preparing to board tell the Ride Attendant you are using the
BABY/CHILD SWAP program.
- Anyone not tall enough to ride can wait at the exit with an adult from your group.
- After the first ride is done, one person may ride again with the adult who just waited!