The following information will help ensure a safe and enjoyable visit to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. First, remember to apply sunscreen before your visit. To help prevent heat exhaustion, avoid overexertion and drink plenty of water.
LUXURY CABANA RENTAL
Rent a Luxury Private Cabana. All Cabanas seat up to six people. Learn More.
- Children should not be left unattended
- Height, weight, and health restrictions are strictly enforced
- Non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult who can swim
- Casts are not allowed on slides, or most attractions
- Do not wear eyeglasses or jewelry in pools, as they may not be retrievable if lost during operation
- Face masks are not allowed
- Running or diving is not allowed anywhere in the water park
- There is no smoking, except in designated areas at the Tiki Bar and at Treasure Chest
- Capacity is limited, so the park may not be available to all guests during peak times
In order to participate in water park activities, guests must wear lined swimsuits. Street clothes, cut-off shorts, denim shorts or athletic clothing is not allowed in any water areas. In addition, swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or zippers is not allowed.
Shoes are not allowed in any attraction
- Aqua socks are not permitted on slides
- Infants' diapers may be changed in restroom changing stations only
- Toddlers are required to wear swim diapers
- Swimsuits are only allowed in Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, and must be appropriate for our family environment
- Shoes, proper shorts and cover-up attire is required when returning to the theme park
Shower facilities are located near the water park entrance, so it's easy for you to change and shower before or after your visit to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor.
Electronic, PIN CODE Access, lockers are available for rent in Hurricane Harbor's Change Room Area and accept both dollar bills and credit cards. All lockers are cleared out each night when Hurricane Harbor closes. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Any guests not confident in their swimming abilities should use life vests, a limited number of which are available free of charge, near Aruba Tuba Rentals. Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved personal life vests are permitted.
A First Aid Station is located next to the Red Schooner.
Pages cannot be broadcast in Hurricane Harbor, except for medical emergencies, so please pre-arrange a meeting time and place with your children in case they get lost. Children who are separated from their parties will be taken to Lost Parents, located next to Monsoon Marge’s across from the locker rental.
Single and double tubes are available for rent, located across from Captain Leo’s Café. For your safety, no personal recreational flotation devices are allowed in
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor.