Fright Fest Presented by SNICKERS®
The Entertainment Capital of New England has raised the dead and creepy creatures to celebrate Fright Fest at Six Flags New England! In addition to the already amazing arsenal of rides and attractions, the theme park has been transformed into a “scream park” with haunted themed shows, scare zones, a trick or treat trail and ghouls around every corner. There is something for ghouls and goblins of all ages. Come and celebrate the Chills and Thrills at Fright Fest!
Thrills by Day
- Trick-or-Treat Trail Presented by Walgreens and Big Y World Class Markets — Kiddos can sharpen their trick or treat skills collecting some of the best treats around. Located in the Looney Tunes Movie Town section of the park. A dollar fee is required, all proceeds benefit Cure Kids Cancer.
- Mr. Six’s Spooktacular Street Party — Get your ghoulish groove on with our creepy crew as they dance to classic Halloween tunes.
- Mayhem Mission — The lab is brewing with our Ghoulish Game show as brave souls are sought to bring the master plan to life. Join our scientist for plenty of hands-on excitement and horrifying hilarity in this family show.
- Get Ready to Wiggle Halloween Show — Be a part of a Wiggly dance party with your favorite Wiggles friends.
- Haunting Illusions Featuring David Garrity — Many magical mysteries await to amaze you in this spirit-filled fabulous act that will astound and entertain the whole family.
- Creature Feature — Join the amazing team from Rainforest Reptiles as they present a collection of creatures that you can meet and greet up close and personal. Be sure to tour their display trailer full of more creatures and animals from 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Fright by Night
- Showdown in Tombstone Terrortory — Legend has it that many moons ago the Bandit Brothers were wrongly executed and they return to haunt Tombstone Terrortory
- Dead Legends LIVE — A terrifying tribute as Elvis, Marilyn, Morrison, Janis Joplin and even Sinatra himself ride from the dead to sing beloved songs with a humorous and evil twist
- Verdict of Sorcery — The town finally has the mysterious Abigail Dickenson in their capture. Witness justice as she is brought to trial for acts of sorcery and witchcraft, but only if you can bear to watch the power of the blade
- Midnight Mansion — A dreaded curse lays over the tragically murdered master of the mansion. Are you brave enough to tour his haunted layer… (Additional Fee Required)
- Wicked Woods — Take a terror trip through the haunted trails where the dead never rest. Crazed creatures await your visit. (Additional Fee Required)
- Main Street Graveyard — creeping caution is required as you enter the park through our crypts and graves. Located Main gate to the Main Street Gazebo
- Roswell/Area 51 — The Inter-Galactic Alien Invasion has begun! Be cautious of the flying saucers and interstellar creatures in Rockville USA. Located in Rockville
- Tombstone Terrortory — A curse came over the Western Territory causing ghosts and zombies to rise and roam the streets of this Ghost Town. Located Crack Axle Canyon to Midnight Mansion
Buy a 2011 Season Pass today for the lowest price in Six Flags New England’s history, only $49.99 when purchasing four or more, individual Season Passes are $59.99. The savings don’t stop there, when guests purchase four or more passes and process with a photo ID by October 31, 2010, they’ll also get one FREE Season Parking Pass. Use your 2011 pass for the remainder of the 2010 season and be sure to check out Fright Fest, weekends in October. Don’t miss out on the fun, purchase online.
About Six Flags: Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is a publicly traded corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas with 19 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. Six Flags Over Texas, the company’s flagship location was founded in 1961 and will mark its 50th anniversary season in 2011.