We want to make sure you have an awesome day at Six Flags Magic Mountain. That's why we offer everything from stroller and wheelchair rentals to telephones and ATMs throughout the park. Use the guide below to see where you'll find these helpful services.
You'll find ATMs in:
- Ticket Will Call in the Main Gate Plaza,
- Flags and the LOONEY TUNES SUPERSTORE in Six Flags Plaza
- Center Ring Games and the Guest Necessity Center in Colossus County Fair
- Xtreme Zone and Cylcone Bay Arcade in Cyclone Bay
- Six Flags Kids in High Sierra Territory
- Attitudes in the Movie District
- Mining Town Arcade in Rapids Camp Crossing
You'll find the First Aid station between the Gotham City Backlot entrance and Magic Moments Theatre. A first aid employee is on duty at all times. For a nominal charge, you can purchase over-the-counter medications at Attitudes, Flags, Guest Necessity Center and Six Flags Kids. Medications are not available at First Aid.
LOST AND FOUND
Check on your lost belongings at Guest Relations.
Parents of children under 54" are allowed for one or two parents to wait in a designated area, while the other parent rides. Once the ride cycle is complete, the parents swap places and the other parent rides.
You'll find restrooms, telephones and drinking fountains throughout the Park. All-day lockers are located near the front gate and short term use lockers are available at several attractions throughout the Park.
You can board your pet for FREE at our kennel, which is located in the main parking lot. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PET IN OR TIED TO A VEHICLE WHILE YOU VISIT THE PARK.