Six Flags is pleased to assist qualified Southern California (within zip codes: 90001-93999), non-profit organizations with their fundraising efforts with a once a year donation of two Six Flags Magic Mountain admission tickets. Six Flags does not donate tickets to Hurricane Harbor.
- Non-profit groups for fundraisers (must provide non-profit status number); non-profit status alone does not meet qualification guideline. Requests must be tied to a specific fundraiser
- School groups raising funds for equipment or Sober Graduation events (only one donation is made per school, per year)
- Church/At Risk Youth/Scholarship/Community Service programs
- Organizations raising funds for other charities
Important Request Notes:
- Donation requests will only be accepted and responded to via email
- A scanned copy of your request letter on organization letterhead must be included
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 60 days, but no more than 120 days, before your event
- Requests must include full street address, non-profit ID number, specific event date, purpose of event, what tickets will be used for and what the funds are being raised for
Donations WILL NOT Be Made To:
- Individuals or families
- Company employee events (i.e. picnics, reward programs)
- Class reunions, proms
- School reading programs*
If your donation request is approved, tickets will be sent via email to the email address from which the request is received. Approved requests will be sent out no later than two weeks before your event date. Tickets issued for approved events are valid during the current calendar year only. No extensions will be granted. Lost, stolen, expired tickets are not eligible for replacement or exchange.
Due to the high volume of requests, we are sorry, but we cannot confirm receipt of letters, provide the status of a request, or respond to declined requests.