We want you to feel at home at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. So we're available to answer questions, offer advice and hear your suggestions. Visit us at the Guest Relations booth at the Main Gate, and our helpful staff will be happy to assist you with lodging and park information.
Your safety is our priority. For that reason, all bags are subject to be searched. Please leave any inappropriate items at home or in your car.
For your safety, certain rides may need to close during severe weather. Most restaurants and shops will remain open. Rides will re-open as soon as possible. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather.
Personal pages cannot be broadcast through the park, but you can leave messages for other members of your party at Guest Relations.
We encourage you to establish a meeting place, in case your group becomes separated. Instruct children to contact the nearest Six Flags employee for assistance. If your children become separated from your party, contact the nearest host/hostess or security officer for assistance, or visit Guest Relations.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
For information on services offered to guests with disabilities, please visit Guest Relations located near the main entrance, where representatives will be pleased to help personalize your visit. All of the slide/tube attractions require climbing stairs. Portions of our Activity areas and Hook's Lagoon are wheelchair-accessible. There are wheelchair accessible ramps located at the Wave Pool, the Lazy River, the Boogie Beach Pool, and the Suntan Lagoon pool. Wheel chairs are not allowed into the Lazy River.
Hurricane Harbor - Arlington is happy to donate two park tickets per year to qualified non-profit organizations in Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Oklahoma City, Waco, Shreveport, Austin, Tyler and Wichita Falls, to assist their fundraising efforts.
- 501c 3 non-profit groups
- School groups raising funds for equipment or other school programs
- Graduation events/scholarship programs
- Church/youth groups
- Police/fire fepartments fundraisers
- Hospitals and medical center fundraisers
- Requests must be made at least 60 days before, and no more than four months ahead of the event.
- No telephone, email or faxed requests will be accepted.
- All submissions must be printed on official organizational letterhead. No photocopies will be accepted.
- All submissions must include an email address for processing. If accepted, you will receive a response and your tickets via email.
- Must include non-profit ID number, event date, purpose of event and how the tickets will be used.
- Boy Scout and Girl Scout donation request must be sent in by the area council; individual troop requests will not be accepted.
No donations will be made to individuals, families, company employee events, class reunions, individual teams, individual classrooms, school departments or proms. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot confirm receipt of letters or provide status. Please do not call regarding the status of your request. Declined requests will not receive a response.
Mail requests to:
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor - Arlington, Texas
PO Box 90101
Arlington, TX 76004