Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we've learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. The tips below will help make sure you have a fun and memorable experience.
1. Before the day of your visit, call our park information hotline at (732) 928-1821 to hear about current discounts, show times, special events, concerts, etc.
2. Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: Weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the months of May and September.
3. Bring a change of clothes in case you decide to visit the theme park. Store them in the lockers on the Island Village.
4. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
5. Arrange a meeting place and time in case your party becomes separated.
6. Stop by Guest Relations at the Main Gate if you need a stroller or wheelchair. They are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, so plan to arrive early.
7. Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park's layout and help plan your day.
8. Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. Also, ride your favorite rides when the park first opens.
9. To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
10. Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.