Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we've learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. The tips below will help make sure you have a fun and memorable experience.
1. Before the day of your visit, call our park information hotline at (661) 255-4527 to hear about current discounts, show times, special events, and concerts. Para informacion general sobre el parque y horario, llame al: (661) 255-4854.
2. Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: Weekdays during the summer.
3. Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool mornings and evenings. Store it in the lockers near Guest Relations.
4. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
5. Arrange a meeting place and time, in case your party becomes separated.
6. Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. Also, ride your favorite rides when the park first opens, or after 5pm.
7. To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
8. Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.