Water Park General Information
The following information will help ensure a safe and enjoyable visit to
The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom. First, remember to apply sunscreen before your visit. To help prevent heat exhaustion, avoid overexertion and drink plenty of water.
Click here to view all operating hours.
SEASON PASS PERKS
Season Pass Holders can flash their Season Pass to enter Splashwater Kingdom 10 minutes prior to water park opening to secure their seat in the sun (or shade)! Attractions will open as normally scheduled.
Lockers are available for rent at Noah's Splashwater Lockers.
Rides that require tubes have them available at the attraction. Please use yours once, then hand it to the next person in line. If you want a personal tube for the whole day, you can pick one up at the Raft Rental Building.
Located next to Lumberjack Splash Wave Pool, this private cabana includes VIP treatment in a tropical setting. Availability is limited. Rent your cabana online now. Learn More
Proper swimwear is required. The following is NOT permitted:
- Provocative swimwear
- Long pants
- Swimwear with rivets, buckles, zippers or any metal ornamentation
- Jeans or cut-offs
- Coolers and/or glass containers
- Personal inner tubes or air mattresses
- All children in diapers must wear an approved waterproof diaper available at Noah's Splashwater Lockers. All children must be in appropriate swimwear.
- Lifejackets are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis and must be returned
- During periods of high activity, it may become necessary to briefly close pools to maintain water clarity
- Swimming in Lumberjack Splash can be physically tiring; therefore, it will close for 15 minutes every hour
- If you choose to bring your own personal flotation safety device, it must be U.S. Coast Guard-approved.
- When attendance is high, it may become necessary to close the Splashwater Kingdom entrance due to park capacity
- Smoking is prohibited in Splashwater Kingdom.