September 5, 2012
Fright Fest 2012 Fact Sheet
Thrills by Day, Fright by Night
Six Flags Great Adventure, America’s largest regional theme park.
Jackson, New Jersey - off exit 7A of the NJ Turnpike to I-195 East (exit 16A - Rt. 537 West).
Or, take exit 98 off the Garden State Parkway (I-195 West) to exit 16.
Operating Dates and Hours
Friday Evenings: Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26 – 5:30 to 11:00 pm
Saturdays: Sept. 22, 29, Oct. 6, 13, 20, 27 – 10:30 am to 11:00 pm
Sundays: Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 14, 21, 28 – 10:30 am to 10:00 pm. Oct. 7 10:30 am to 11:00 pm
Monday: Oct. 8 – 10:30 am to 8:00 pm
Thrills by Day—Geared to Families (included with park admission unless noted)
• Trick-or-Treat Trail—Trick-or-treating and meet-and-greets with the Looney Tunes characters
• Professor Slithers’ Creepy Critters—Live animal show featuring snakes, reptiles and more
• NEW! The Spooky, Kooky Magic Show—Kids’ magic and illusion show
• Monster Mash Bash—A Tale of Love at First Fright - musical comedy show
• Six Flags Spooktacular Street Party—Street dance party
• Sea Lion Celebration—Educational and fun sea lion presentation
• Dawn of the Dead & Local—Live music showcase
• Safari Discoveries—Interactive animal area featuring new baby otters, exotic birds and more
• Haunted Wagon Spells—Wagon ride deep into the woods (additional fee)
Fright by Night—Geared to Teens & Adults (included with park admission unless noted)
• NEW! The Awakening—The Ghoulmaster and his ghosts awaken Dr. Fright to release the Fright Fest zombies in this new stage production
• NEW! Dead Man’s Party-The Guest List—Fright Fest’s signature dance show with special effects and pyrotechnics features new songs and storyline!
• NEW! Circus of Thrills—Circus acts featuring the globe of death, wheel of destiny and sway poles
• NEW! Doc Swan’s Sideshow of Oddities—Amazing feats and superhuman strength
• NEW! Sea Lion Scary Tales—Fairy tale-themed sea lion show
• Professor Zombini’s Freak Show—Coney Island icon Todd Robbins leads a band of first-class freaks! Robbins returns after a multi-year run on Broadway
• The Ghoulmaster’s Ghosts—Dance and multimedia stage spectacular features new music and surprises
• Bad Bob the Bone Butcher—Comedy gunfight show returns after a six-year-hiatus
• Dead & Local Music Showcase—Live music showcase Zombie Zones – Themed Midways
• NEW! Shipwreck Cove—Zombie pirates have come ashore in the Lakefront section
• Bone Butcher Terror-Tory—Western zombies terrorize Frontier Adventures
• The Bloody Fountain—Colonial zombies roam the Liberty fountain and Main Street area
• Circus Psycho—Zombie clowns have taken over the midway of the Boardwalk section
Terror Trails – Outdoor, Haunted Walk-Throughs – Additional Fee
• NEW! Voodoo Island—A location tour for TV’s newest reality show turns into a horrifying path of black magic, human sacrifice, taboo rituals and cannibal carnage where you might become the newest shrunken head. Located on the Log Flume peninsula.
• NEW! Insanity: Gears of the Mind—Enter the surreal, demon-infested nightmares of one of the Asylum’s lunatics. Can you escape the crushing gears of the lunatic’s twisted mind? Movietown.
• NEW! Wasteland—Botanical experiments on the Demented Forest have gone horribly wrong. You must reach the decontamination area before becoming the next horrific mutation. Behind Adventure Screamport.
• The Manor—Only the brave will survive the zombie-infested halls of The Manor, while the weak become tonight’s tasty treat. Returns for a second season in The Golden Kingdom.
NEW Zombie Photo Opportunities
Guests can visit The Bloody Fountain, Circus Pycho and Movietown to have their photo taken with camera-ready zombies.
• A zombie’s job is to scare you—not the reverse. Guests who taunt, touch or yell at zombies or other guests will be ejected from the park without a refund.
• Do not touch or remove props, scenery, webbing or landscaping. Damage to park property is cause for ejection without a refund.
• Masks or face coverings, costumes and full-face makeup are not permitted on anyone over the age of 12. Guests will be required to remove such items for safety reasons.
• In response to Guests’ requests for a scarier “Fright by Night,” ghoul repellent whistles are no longer available. “Fright by Night” begins at 6 pm and is not recommended for children under 12 and those who scare easily.
General admission at gate ticket (54” tall and over): $62.99+tax
ONLINE PRICE: Varies - $20 to $5 savings
Junior admission (under 54” tall)/Disabled: $39.99+tax
Safari ticket- available thru Sept. 30: $22.99+tax ($12.99 with theme park ticket)
Age 2 & Under: Free
2013 Season Pass - when purchasing four or more $62.99+tax per person
When purchasing and processing by Oct. 28, guests will receive a free upgrade to “premium” status, which includes the theme park plus unlimited admission to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, bring-a-friend free days, early park access and more. In addition, guests receive one free parking pass when purchasing four or more passes during this limited time offer. All passes include the new Safari Off-Road Adventure. Special discounted renewal price available for 2012 pass holders. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com/greatadventure.