Six Flags GRAPE Adventure: A Wine and Food Event
Six Flags Great Adventure hosts the Third Annual Grape Adventure Wine Festival offering nearly 150 locally produced wines for sampling on Saturday and Sunday, November 2 and 3, 2013.
Sample award-winning New Jersey wines, enjoy live entertainment and stroll through a craft village. Wine glasses will be provided.
2012 Participating wineries
- Tomasello Winery
- Valenzano Winery
- Silver Decoy Winery
- Cream Ridge Winery
- Wagonhouse Winery
- Plagido's Winery
- Coda Rossa Winery
- Auburn Road Vineyards
- Sharrott Winery
- DiMatteo Vineyards
- Renault Winery
- Amalthea Cellars
Special Safari Tour Package - Limited Availability
Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to see our Wild Safari, get up close and personal with the giraffes and taste some exclusive wines!
Choose your visit day! - Tours will be scheduled at the event on a first come, first serve basis. Tours begin at 11am each day.
Package includes admission to the wine festival, a partial tour and special wine tasting in the African Plains among the giraffes. Wines offered in the Wild Safari package are not available with general admission to the wine festival.
Check back for information on our live entertainment!
Purchase and print tickets online using with promo code: WINE (available soon)
2013 ticket prices and options available soon. Parking: FREE
Additional discounts are available to groups of 50 or more. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event is Rain or Shine.
- The theme park is closed November 2 & 3, 2013
- Event hours are 12 - 5pm
- Free parking
- Most wineries accept major credit cards
- Picnic baskets and coolers are permitted – Six Flags reserves the right to check these items upon entry
- Blankets and chairs are permitted – Six Flags offers seating at picnic tables for over 1,000 guests
- Outside Alcohol is NOT permitted
- Pets are not permitted – (excluding service animals)
- Pop-up tents and large beach or patio style umbrellas are NOT permitted
- Voice Mail: (732)928.2000 x2850
- Email: email@example.com
- Vendor Inquires: (609)758-5400